Convert PDF to images including JPG and GIF in 3 easy steps: select your file(s), choose your settings, click the “Convert” button.
If you don’t know yet, PDF (Portable Document Format) became a “must have” in the last couple of years. Since the introduction of Adobe Acrobat Reader a growing number of PC users began keeping important files in PDF format. 123 PDF to Image is a freeware PDF to image converter that will help you export pages from PDF files as images!
Benefits and features list include:
- Convert pdf to image in 3 easy steps
- Modify the output image type: BMP, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, EPS, TIFF
- Export all pages or a selection of pages
- Choose the quality of your JPG file
- Use this free PDF to image converter and modify the DPI settings of the output image
- Work with password protected documents
- Use it for free in non-commercial environments
“It took me less than a minute to convert a 40 pages PDF file to JPG. Free converter, no nag screens, no watermarks.” – Jonathan Webber, Los Angeles
“I could not believe my eyes when I found 123 PDF to Image. A free program to convert my invoices to GIF.” – Daniella Mayers, Dallas